Thursday, December 2, 2010

Me and My Daddy!

More memories today! This one I only remember through pictures and dad retelling it thru the years. He always go a big kick out of the fact that I would do this for him, stand up in his hands. He felt it demonstrated the amount of trust and love I had for him, known he wouldn't let any harm come to me.
Tlhrough the years he tried to get the grandkids to do it, with know luck, also after the first two came along he injured his had in a trucking accident and had little use of it, so he was afraid he'd drop somebody.
However, Mr. Kai, he would have been so proud and happy to see the way you stood in the palm of your mama's hand! Missing you today, on your birthday and everyday!

1 comment:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

And Isa, too! Though he did see that one, and was oh so proud! 'Well God Bless her"! he exclaimed through a big ole smile!