Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grandma Helen "Nellie" Rose Welch

In February of 1981, I took Nicole and Flew off to IL, wanted to introduce her to her family back there (my mom was also going to be there after the toy show was over). It was a surprise, the only one's who knew were my Uncle Mark "bud" and his girlfriend, Liz Webster. Grandma was very surprised and didn't quit believe it, I even had to show her my ID! She keep saying 'taint my Trudy Rose! So once we convinced her that yes indeed it was me with the baby she was very excited. So here is Nicole getting her bottle from her great-grandma in her living room at three months of age.Here I am at about a month of age at the house on King Street with my Grandma.
It truly is kind of ironic how the more things change, the more they stay the same.


No comments: