Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Girls First Santa Pictures

Nicole was just three weeks old in this picture. Now Nicole, before you get upset about me handing you off to Santa that young, I want you to know that this was not just any Santa! He was one of my best friends dad, and I had known him for years. You were so good for the photo opp.!! Most kids cry ( as you'll soon see) for there first picture's with Santa, not you, you slept right through it.
Heather's first picture with Santa was a bit different!! Heather is 11 months old here and not happy one bit! Again I took her to the mall that my friends dad, Wally Dubowicz, was at to get it done. Yes, I'm one of those mother's who know matter what is going to get a Santa picture every year. Let them be traumatized, they get over it!

No comments: