Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Casey!

It only seems appropriate that my last post of the year, be about one of my favorite subjects . . . my grandchildren! Specifically Casey. Today our second oldest grandson turns six, happy birthday, Casey. I'm going to post some of my favorite pictures of our latest visit. This one is your family celebration. Mommy was nice enough to have that before we left.

Being such a great big brother, holding the flashlight so that Peyt could see his gift a little better. Being the first one to check things out.
Play time with cousins inside . . .
and outside.
Hoping that Logan can get your shoe out of the mud and back too you (I don't think your mom was too happy about this) so the fun can continue.
Being the monkey that you are.
Happy Birthday, Caseman!
My your dreams stay big
and your worries stay small.
We love you

No comments: