Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our Weekend

Kevin kept me busy all weekend. It started with tickets to a Wrangler's game (Thanks Lisette). Which also included a meet and greet of one of the players, Adam Miller, Catherine's favorite.Then off for a quick dinner before the game.First thing Saturday morning we headed to the Special Olympics regional meet to perform.
That's the man strutting his stuff.
This morning bright and early we headed off to the Las Vegas Rock and Roll Marathon. Tony was running to raise money for LLD. We went on down to cheer him on!

Kevin showing support for all the runners.

This is my boy, gettin' in good with the cheerleaders. They all had a great time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know that Adam Miller sent me a picture of the two of you with him and his Dad shortly after the picture was taken. You must be very special fans. It is in my phone and when I come to visit I will look for you at the game.
Gayle
Adam Millers Mom