Saturday, December 12, 2009

A New Ornament

Every year that our children lived at home I would try to get them a new Christmas ornament. The ornaments I purchased were usually of something exciting they'd done, trip to Disney, Skiing for the first time, playing basketball. Sometimes it was of a favorite item such as a Rainbow Brite doll, TMNT turtles in a half shell, or a movie they'd really liked. This year Kevin got a HSM3 one that is musical and a Toy Story one. Then what to get Trevor. Now technically he does not live at home, I imagine he will for a short time at some other time. What should I get him that would show how his year was spent, hmmm. . . . Well have a gander at what I spotted at the Hallmark store. You can click on it to see all the fine detail.Isn't it nice there is a tree upstairs? Notice what is downstairs in the left corner . . .
MERRY CHRISTMAS
TREVOR


4 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Wow. Perfect.

Isa and Kai's mama said...

PS- speaking of Rainbow Brite- I still SWEAR that is mine... I can see it- the clear ball with the gold tinsel inside :sigh:

lvsgma said...

ok so where is it
does heather haave it
i can make her share ya know
i am still the mom

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Yes, Heather has it! She says its hers... (we all know I have the bettery memory, tho:) )