Thursday, December 31, 2009

More Shopping, More Deals

Today found me out and about again, I just couldn't pass up some of these deals.
I guess the granddaughters will be well dressed again next Christmas!
Isa and Grace E. both got one of these.These are cute little onsies for Grace E.

I thought this was for Kai's birthday, but maybe not.

Kai finally has a stocking of his own!
Some Christmas books I bought to send the grandkid's next year.
Drum sticks for Kai, for next Christmas.
Stocking stuffers for some of my favorite kiddo's.
Looks like Kai gets one of the FP little people.

3 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

ya- we already have the rocket... cute stocking tho!
And yes, Kaikai LOVES little people!

lvsgma said...

guess the rocket will go to grace
as i'm sure she'll love rocket too

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Oh, and the kids got the book I've Seen Santa this Christmas!