Monday, December 7, 2009

It's That Time of Year

Friday I started by assembling the tree. Saturday we got around to getting out and putting on the lights and a few ornaments. Today finally after the marathon we were able to finish decorating the tree. Here are a few shots of Kevin making sure the hanger is just right before hanging it up. This year he seemed to really take his time to find just the perfect place for each ornament.

Hannah Montana's ornament is his favorite this year. It sings the "Best of Both World's".
I thought I'd be a really fantastic wife this year and get Calvin what he's always wanted . . .
a Harley Davidson!
I thought it was a great idea. It would also show what a wonderful wife I was, listening to all my husbands wants and then purchasing one of them.
Here's Calvin asking Kevin how they are both going to ride the thing . . .
hmmm, I guess I didn't get quite the right one (maybe next year).

Here is my new ornament for the year. When I seen it I just had to have it. It sings "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" performed by Gayla Peevey. I believe it's a song from the 40's and just really cute.








No comments: