Monday, August 2, 2010

The Castle

On the ride home from the airport, we drove past the Luxor. As you can see it is a castle, it was night time a light up so pretty, of course Miss Isa wanted to go back and see as she loves all things castle. Her she is with her mama and brother.This is the front of the castle, that is along the strip. Isa wasn't very pleased with the inside of the castle as all it has was games she couldn't play!

I was trying to get them to look at me so I could get the New York New York in the back ground, but Isa was trying to see the green lady.
Next stop Krispy Kreme Donuts, don't they look good?

Kai is enjoying his.

Little accident with the chocolate milk, he sure didn't like being all messy.
So off with the shirt and on with the hat.

Isa loved her hat, wouldn't she make a cute model for KK?

Sorry Kai, I know what happens in Vegas is suppose to stay in Vegas but your little hiney is just too cute!
I'm feeling good, August 2, and two blogs done. I just might be able to do this . . .
just don't any one hold their breath, ohey?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Isn't the castle the Excalibur, the luxor is the pyramid....