Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Stump

This is my favorite stump, in one of my favorite parks in Whatcom County. I think every time I'm in Bellingham I take the kids here. They love it also,but more for the playground and creek.






Don't they all look so cute sitting upon the stump? The day I took Casey and Peyton out, Michael was out fishing with his dad (Casey didn't want to go fishing, he wanted to spend time with his grandma, everyone think aawwwww). Of course Heather wouldn't let me take
Grace . . . so no stump picture with her. I'm sure I'll be taking more stump pictures next trip too!





2 comments:

Heather said...

Wouldn't let you? I believe Grace and I were in Laconner that day and you were watching the boys for me. Cute pics.

lvsgma said...

well you didn't want to leave her with me
i'm the poor deprived g'ma