Sunday, July 18, 2010

They are Here

Nicole and the kiddo's arrived safely, last night, very late. I believe Kai fell asleep about 11:30 and Isa a little later. They much to my dismay Kai was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5 am, Isa followed about an hour later. This is what poor Kai looked like about 8 am, so after a snack and drink he and Isa went down for their first naps of the day at 8:30, at 1 pm they took their second naps.So far today Kai has enjoyed playing with all of Uncle Kevin's old Toy Story stuff.

He loves making them fight!
Kai also spent a lot of time going up and down the stairs! I guess when you don't have them at home they are like a new toy when you visit those who have them.
Look how happy he is once he reaches the top!
We've spent most of the time today in various pools, as they just aren't used to this heat (115). More pictures of that later, for now I have BBQ hamburgers waiting on me.


No comments: