Saturday, July 24, 2010

Leaving on a Jet Plane

One more minute with Black Baby. Every morning the kids got up and went looking for the cat, I guess they might just need one at home.Looking at Kai, thinking why isn't this person petting me . . . I'm the best cat in the world!
On the tram heading to their gate, Isa loved that she got to stand and hold the pole!
Getting further and further away from their Meemaw :*(
Trying to run off some of their energy, there is a big desert turtle that the kids can climb on so I took them up to do just that! Here they are hiding in it.
Peeking out to see if it is safe to climb back on.
The moving sidewalks were not working, so I had them run down one way and back the other!
This took up a lot of waiting time.
Kai is finally catching up to his sister!
Hurry back guys, we are already missing you!

No comments: