Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's a Sad Day

Oh, so sad today. One week ago today my grandchildren were taken away from me by my daughter, Nicole. I was not happy one bit about this, but since she is now an adult and a mama herself, she really doesn't care about what I have to say so much. Although I will admit they did want to see their daddy, they also wanted to stay a little longer with ME!
So now all these poor water inflatables have been deflated.They are all squished into this plastic container until someone comes back to play once again. The poor little booster seat has been put back in the closet, not knowing when it will see daylight again.

This box of Toy Story toys that Kai played with faithfully for four days is well . . . I just didn't have the heart to put them back in the spare bedroom all by themselves (ya know in the movie they were suppose to go to the attic, that wasn't a happy thought for them). I've left them in the family room,were Kevin checks them daily just to see if one might have found it's way into Kai's backpack. And this is the bed that Isa slept in at night and Kai had a nap or two in. It is washed and deflated and stuffed back into the little red back with the pump just waiting to be taken out, blown up and slept in again.
Just wondering how long it will be until the Meemaw, toys and inflatables will be happy again?
oops, the backa cow and uncle too!

1 comment:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

just remember, those toy story toys were invited to jump in kai's backpack and they didn't...