Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Boys Will Always be Boys

Mark came. He worked. He did work hard, two bedrooms have new flooring in 3 1/2 days! Plus he made a very nice shelf in the women's room. Many of you may be asking hmmm, what's a women's room? Well, it's for me. Yes me, just me. Well I guess I'm letting Kevin in once in a while to play Wii. But I'm going to have a chair and a lamp and a door that I can close whenever I want to read a book. I can also close the door and do my scrapbooking, also when I get interrupted I can just leave it and come back to it later. So any ways here is Mark putting in the shelving for the TV and Wii (it's Calvin's job to finish up shelf's for my supplies).Here is Calvin tacking the extension cord to the wall so it stays well out of the way (he's seen me almost throw the computer out b/c of cords).

The TV in it's place with the Wii waiting to be plugged in. Over on the far side (you can see them if you look real hard) is a place for several games.
Here is the new game to try out with Mark!
There it is all set up just waiting for a good competition between BIL.
Kevin's excitement when Mark showed him the room!!!
Seeing the game for the first time.
Doesn't Mark look thrilled? I think he prefers the real thing.
Look at this sitting down to cast a line. Who fishes like this?
Mark decided it might be easier if he did stand up. He was having a hard time trying to figure out how to cast the line.
He gave it to Kevin to hold onto while he read the directions (what a concept - directions)
Mark reading directions, Kevin has already figured it out and is fishing!! See the stumped look on Mark's face?
Mark takes the rod back and still can't figure it out. Notice how he hold the book of directions and the rod? Doesn't want Kevin to catch more than him now does he?
Mark giving it another try.
Oh do you see the C0ke on the shelf? There is a no taking any thing except water upstairs to drink rule. Tonight Mark told Kevin it was OK because he'd keep an eye on it so it wouldn't spill!! Needless to say Isa and Kaikai, I'm thinking of lot's of rules we can break next time I visit.

So the boys are making a lot of noise so I went up to see if they'd figured the fishing out yet. Nope but they sure were having fun bowling. So I guess if at first you don't succeed just go to an easier game!

No comments: