Saturday, September 26, 2009

What a Mom Won't Do

We sorta waited in this traffic. We had a little line we had to wait in then I remembered this is the UNLV I'm sure if I take this little back way it will put me out on a side street. Well, at least I hope it will. It did! So I figured I saved a good hour. I wasn't sure where I was, but figured if I just went north, sooner or later I'd see something familiar. Guess what? I did, so we got home way sooner than what I thought we would.Look Kevin bumped into his friend, Zach. The guys were happy to see each other.

This is Kevin, getting ready for his surprise to start up. He's one excited young man.
Now this very happy face is what make nights like this worth it. I've never heard so many screaming girls and WOMEN! I'm very serious when I say there were grown women here and they screamed right along with their daughters. I think some of them even dragged their daughters, as they (the daughter's) didn't look to be having a lot of fun. Maybe they were just embarrassed that mom was up singing, dancing and shaking her thang! What ever it was I just stared in amazement. Old women acting as foolish as teenagers - - unbelievable. But then we are in Vegas and we get all the crazies, 'cuz remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
If you're wondering what the surprise is you need to go to Kevin's blog some time tomorrow afternoon.
For those of you who don't have his address it's
http://theworldthroughkevinseyes.blogspot.com


No comments: