Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Perfect Day

Well, almost. I got to spend it with all my grandchildren however, Heather wouldn't let me bring Grace! I think she would have enjoyed going down the slide with her big brother, Michael. What I think just doesn't matter any more as Heather over ruled me and poor little Grace got left behind. We headed out to the Lynden park. It's been redone since my kids were little and used to play there. It is so cute, they have the bigger area for the bigger kids of course. The two little ones were with Nicole over on the other side. She has most of the pictures with them.Isa coming down the slide.
Watch out here comes the Caseman!!They loved the tire swing, spinning around and around and around.
The rope bridge was fun also.
Here's Isa on the little side. See the cute little town they've made for the kids. She's pretending it's a drive thru window and poor Isa has no customers.Oh look! Here is a customer now. What will it be sir?
What!! This doesn't look like a burrito! I ordered a burrito!




Another trip across the rope bridge.
Of course here is the cute little man, Peyt.
Do you ever notice that were ever Isa is Casey has to be and vise versa?




See here they are again. At least they like make that love being together. To bad the adults in their lives don't like it when they are together ;-)
It was a fun day. We had a few more in the short time I was there. More posting to come soon. I miss you guys already. When you coming to visit grandma/meemaw?????

2 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Mark says he'll come visit you soon- like maybe this Friday!

lvsgma said...

mark is always welcomed
and we do love mark
however i don't want the big people
i want the little ones ohey