Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, PEYTON!

It's so hard t0 believe that you're already two. It seems like just yesterday when we celebrated your first birthday. I love this picture of you with KaiKai, it just shows what a great big brother you are going to make very soon.
This is you last Halloween. I just loved how cute you looked in you costume.


I think the thing I will remember most about your first year is the way you always acted like you never were fed!!! You could never get anything is your mouth fast enough, we always had to keep a close eye on you to you wouldn't stuff too much and choke. I remember you following your mama around the kitchen, crawling as fast as you could crying your little eyes out while she fixed you something to eat - - to funny.Little man we wish you a happy birthday, and a very blessed second year!
We love you PJ.


No comments: