Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, KAI

It's so hard to believe you are already one year old. I still remember when your mama was that old. Don't tell her but she was never this cool. Look at you with your daddy, you've gotten so big since then, and your hair has grown some too.
You had so much fun in your jumper, it was one of your mama's favorites too.

Speaking of your mama,here she is with her boy.

Look at that big smile. You're such a happy boy.
Meemaw's little stud muffin is sure growing up fast!!!
You so love your bath time. It was so fun to watch you as your mama would start the bath water and your little legs and arms would start going and you would make so many happy noises.Here you are with your grampa 'cow', Uncle Kevin was kind enough to share him with you for a few minutes.

One of few times I got to cuddle with you while you slept. Your mama thought you should be put in your crib to sleep, I on the other hand thought you should be snuggling with your meemaw.
Happy Birthday KAI! 'm so happy to be your meemaw and so very proud of you. I'm very excited about the time I'm going to be spending with you this year. I can hardly wait to see your reaction to Walt Disney World, the characters, fireworks and parades. It's going to be so much fun, I hope you enjoy your self as much as I will. Then I get to come back in August and take care of you and your sister for a week, while mama and dada go to work.
Have a great day and I'll see you on Friday if you are still awake, if not on Saturday morning.
WE LOVE YOU!
MEEMAW, GRAMPA 'COW',
UNCLE TREBBA AND UNCLE KEBBA









1 comment:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

oh yay, i am way cooler than mama... that is a given!