Saturday, May 2, 2009

All Dressed Up . . .

. . . with some place to go! Friday night was the AFJRROTC awards dinner for Kevin's School. You all know this young man was very excited to get to go to Nellis once again, of course he's excited every time he gets to put on his button down jacket. Doesn't he look handsome? I thought we all dressed up well so here are some more picture's.Look, Calvin had to go get a new suit, since he stopped smoking he has gained a lot of inches!
Here we all are, as you know it's not often that we all dress up, or that I stand in front of the camera (I prefer standing behind it). We did have a great evening. The food was great and Kevin was thrilled to be there. I can't remember what awards he won but, as soon as I figure it out I'll let you all know.










No comments: