Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

It's February 14, so happy Valentine's day everyone! It still seems so strange to me to say that without it following a happy birthday mom! But time does march on and you become accustomed to a new way of doing things. This is post is about nothing inpaticular just pictures that I came across that were nice memories, so I'm sharing. This first one is funny if you knew my mother as she very much so disliked shower games. I remember this shower was held at her house so she figured when it was game time she would just busy herself with something that had been "forgotten". She must have forgotten that Kymmie K was coming and Kymmie had other plans for her grandmother that day, she was going to play the game and blindfolded at that! I'm wonder now if she was ever forgiven for that . . .
This was the night of my graduation and dad's mom and brother, Mark along with his girlfriend. Liz, had come for the big event.


I believe this was Kym's second birthday. Mom always had to be right there seeing every one's new "pretties", and helping to try them out.
Every time we went to visit mom while we lived in Kent, the last thing mom would always say to me was make sure you bring the kids swim suits, they want to go in the hot tub.
This is another one of Kym's birthday's. I like this picture because Mikey has that long haired look going on :)
Awww, grandma must have picked out the most perfect gift, because she is getting a kiss from Kym!
Henry was one of the costumes Yeager's used a special events in the 70's, I believe it's Mike Copeland in the suit,And it's Kelly in the Snoopy Red Barron costume. I wished I had found pictures from when we would all get together and decorate the Yeager's float for the Ski to Sea parade, but I didn't so maybe next year.Here is one of us outside the San Diego Zoo when Mike was Stationed there during his stint in the Navy. Remember in one of my previous post how I said we went to other places in CA just never Disneyland?
Again, Happy Valentine's Day everyone
*sigh* one day I'll get used to this, I really will.

No comments: