Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dinner With Little Miss

Little miss with her fun hat on ready to go! Now to decide where we will be going. I thought maybe out to Lynden to Dutch Mother's. Dutch Mother's is a great restaurant, with fantastic pies! Isa's mama said, "What! all the way to Lynden this late? I don't think so. She needs to be in bed on time, that will make her late". My first thought was to just agree, then sneak off to Lynden. After a moment though I thought we must listen to the parents even when we don't agree, as they are the ones raising these little treasures and they should be respected. So off to Billy M's we went! Isa could have cared less, she was just having fun with her Meemaw and it was just her, as the rest of her family was home sick, no fun for them tonight.
Oh, yeah! Chocolate milk and she gets to take the cup home.
The corn on the cob was delish! The mac and cheese was good also. This girl is a very good eater. Why she isn't a little heavier is beyond me.
How excited my little Isa got when she saw the hot fudge sundae. Her eyes got big and she said for me meemaw? Ice cream for me? Well , actually I thought we might share, that is fairly big. So share we did. She sure shoveled it in, making sure to get her share!
Have to make sure she gets a big spoonful.

No comments: