Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Day With the Four Oldest

Edited to add: I was just informed that Casey is also five years old. Is it my fault that I can't remember everything? It's not every grandmother that has to remember, that she has two grandsons, born to the same parents that are NOT twins (irish twins I guess), that for six weeks every year are the same age!!! So I should have said Michael being almost six has better dining habits than the younger ones.
Did I clear that up?
While I was in WA, I took the oldest four grandchildren to see the movie Princess and the Frog. They seemed to enjoy it for the most part. Peyton being a typical 2 year old found the seats that went up and down fascinating, not to mention the arm rest did that also. He did really pay attention when it was time for a song (this boy loves his music). One song the chorus was you've got to dig a little deeper blah, blah, blah, when it was over her climb up next to me and said grandma you need to dig deeper. It was quite funny at the time. Michael and Casey really enjoyed it although at times Casey thought it was scary. Isa surprised me, although she sat and watched she only seemed real interested when the princess were on the screen. The princess wasn't there too much as she spent most of her time being a frog!
So after the movie we stopped at the McDonald's in the food court and got sundae's and a drink. A group picture.

Sweet little miss, just wants to get back to eating her sundae.
Thank you very much.
This guy really and I do mean really enjoys his food.
Grace E. stopped by with her mama to pick up her big brother's. Mama wouldn't let her enjoy a sundae, maybe next time.
Isa still going at it.
Caseman with a mouth full of the cold stuff.

Another spoonful, mmmmmm.
Michael, being five eats his ice cream without so much of a mess as the others!
Did I mention that Peyt really enjoys his food?
What a great time. I so enjoy being able to do these types of things with the kiddo's. They are all such a joy and it is so fun to watch the different personalities develop. Next time at my house though, OK?

No comments: