Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Day With Two of the Boys

This is the day yesterday, it is backwards as I'm not wanting to fight with blogger about order today. We ended the day with Casey getting a much needed hair cut. He'd called a couple of days before my arrival to see if I would take him, so I did and he looks new and improved!

Before we went to get the hair cut we stopped by Target to look around, then on to the play area. We had wanted to go to a park but in true WA fashion it was to wet. Don't know what Casey is thinking here, he loved climbing on top of the baseball.One of the rare photo's I got of Peyton looking kind of forward. He just goes way too fast at these places, I can get a side view sometimes and a rear view any time!
Casey wanting another picture on the baseball.
Sliding down the spoon ~ ~ woohoo.
Mr. Smiley, himself.
Before we did the other things we went to McDonald's for lunch. Here is the fast paced Peyton in action again.

Casey having a great time.
The first thing we did was eat, really Heather the kids didn't play until they ate!! Casey was very happy with his chipmunk.
Peyt, checking out his lunch.

After we were all done we headed back to the Bender's, waited for Michael to get out of school then off to the Riedesel's. More on my evening with Isa later!!











No comments: