Sunday, June 14, 2009

An Outing With Heather

What an outing it turned out to be! We put Peyt down for a nap and took in an afternoon BINGO session. We got there and there were more people than I've ever seen at bingo before, so I sent Heather to save us a seat. When she returned she purchased her cards then we set them down at our table and went to get drinks. That done I went to get us an order of fries. The game started before I got back, not a problem Heather just played my cards before I returned. The game we were playing was double bingo. I sat down and took over my cards, after a bit a lady called BINGO! Oh well, we didn't win this time - - I look over at Heather's card and I thought it looked like a bingo.
I say to Heather you've got a bingo say bingo.
Heather replies I do not
I say Heather say bingo
Heather where's the bingo
Mother just say bingo
Mother BINGO!
Mother Heather put your hand up
Heather no where's the bingo
by now people around us are laughing
Mother puts Heather's hand up
bingo lady comes over and asks if she has a bingo as bingo lady can't find it either
So ignore the blue 10 that was an accident after we got home.
Do you see the double line bingo? Before you ask there is no prize if you do I was just wondering.

2 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

a vertical on o and a diagonal from left to right???
How much did she lose???

Heather said...

Mom caught it in time. We won $75!!