Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Calvin

Today is Calvin's birthday and we started it early at Animal Kingdom. We really made a splash on the rapids ride.We met up with some friends for pictures and autographs, then posed in front of the tree of life for some photos. We then decided a safari was in order. The kids really enjoyed seeing the animals in the natural habitat, Cal enjoyed a dryer ride.
Next we went to Dino land Kevin got me on a ride that didn't seem like it would be too bad, on our way up we seen God written in the sky (now I was wondering). The ride wasn't my favorite as it had you spinning around very fast for about 100 feet. Next we headed off for the Mt Everest ride. As we are heading up the first steep incline I see a Jesus saves written in the sky (I couldn't get my camera out fast enough for a pic), this had me a little concerned. It was the ride from hell!!! I've never felt so ill after a ride, from now on I'm checking the skies before getting on any ride.

After a swim and a rest at the hotel we head to Epcot for Calvin's birthday dinner. We ate at the Coral Reef, a crowd favorite. Dinner is always a treat with tired pre-schoolers in tow. The fish is what Cal and Nicole choose for their dinners, both said it was very good. The chocolate wave was our dessert, it was very yummy.

No comments: