Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bucket List

I thought it only appropriate that I start a bucket list. As of today these are all the thing I want to do, each birthday I will re-visit. I might add or take off or even mark as, oh boy, I did it!
1~ see the east coast
2~ live long enough to see a cure for cancer
3~stick with the workouts
4~learn sign language
5~cruise to alaska
6~learn to enjoy the races . . . if you can't beat 'em join 'em.
7~go to Disneyland with the grandkids
8~become a minimlist
9~become friends with all electronics
10~at least be in the audience of The Price is Right - maybe hear my name called
11- take a photography class
12~have as much made in America items as possible, buy American and America works!!
13~get all photo's into scrapbooks and up to date
14~take a nice long cruise
15~volunteer more of my time to a good cause.

No comments: