Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Balls and More

Well, I loaded up the pictures wrong and blogger doesn't want me to change it. So here I go with random thoughts. This is Kevin on the way down the mountain. Do you think he's worn out?Love, love, love this picture. The view is awesome. Look at those two just having fun and being goofy with each other. I love it when friends get together and just enjoy each moment.
In side the Mt. Charleston Lodge. Little did we know what a shocker our bill would be! A warning to all who think they'll just grab a bite up there, pack a lunch and then thank us! You've just saved yourself a bundle.

Love the views.
Kevin believing it is only a true snow day if you are cold through and through!
Taking aim!!

Throwing at the person taking pictures. Looking for the best snow for those snowballs.
I think Kevin is telling Lisette were to hit him at!!!!!
The day was so much fun. Did I mention that before?
Thanks guys, it wouldn't have been as much fun without you.

No comments: