Saturday, October 10, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE

Absolutely unbelievable!!
Here we are ma and pa away for the weekend, while Kevin remains home with a friend. What do you think our conversations are about?? Well let me tell you, they go something like this. . .
me: were would you like to eat tonight
Calvin: oh I don't know. Do you think Kevin has gone to eat yet? Do you think he had a cheeseburger, french fries and coke a cola?
me: hmmm, probably. Where do WE want to eat and WHAT do we want to eat?
Calvin: oh look there's a hamburger joint, Kevin would like that
me: yep. But I really don't care what Kevin would like!! What do WE want??
Calvin: oh look, is that a roller coaster? Kevin would love that.
me: yep but this isn't about Kevin.
Calvin: what do you think the boy is doing about now?
me: **sigh** do you just want to go home????

1 comment:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

And I am guessing there are a couple comments thrown in about wondering who is sick and how sick and why they are sick and if their parents are taking adequete care of them or not (just guessing based on dad's calls that you didn't know about!).
Have fun on YOUR vacation!
And next time, just take Kevin!