Saturday, October 17, 2009

A New Toy For ME!!

A couple of days ago I was at Costco and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but something I've wanted for years and years!
Now I could have tried to explain it to Cal again, however I done that for several years and I do have a couple of very nice point and snaps to show for it. I however have wanted one of these and joy of joys ~ ~ it was on sale!! And calling my name!!!
So I'll apologize to those of you I haven't already gotten Christmas presents for (that money went to the new toy).
Hopefully you wont hold a grudge for too long and will forgive me (but if you don't oh well I have a new toy).Now I've only had it for a few hours and I've had to wait for the batteries to charge but, here are a few pictures out of the hundreds I've taken. I'll watch the DVD and read more of the book over the weekend. I just had to play with it and Kevin was more that willing to be my practice.
Here he is with Leroy.

Really going at it. I had to practice the moving shots as I've been very disappointed with my pictures with movement in them. These in my oppinion are decent since I didn't read any instructions.
How about this for getting some air?
Then of course he had to show me his mid air kick.

I'm having fun so far and am pleased with my purchase. Kevin attended a Halloween party tonight and either he or I will post pictures of that tomorrow.
I can hardly wait to get to Bellingham and get some good shots of all the grandkids. So have all your cheeses ready!!!




4 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

I want one! I want one!
Were that so good a sale you bought an extra two or three???!

lvsgma said...

sorry nope
as i said in the post
there are some of you that may not be getting christmas presents now
sorry

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Well, hope you don't forget it while you are here....

lvsgma said...

i doubt that