Monday, August 10, 2009

Blue Earth, MN

While on our journey cross country this summer, we came across who else. but the green giant!! We were thinking about making a bathroom stop, at the next exit I got off just seeing what they had to offer (in bathrooms). Who did I see looking at me? None other than the big green guy. Naturally I had to stop for the photo opportunity. There was a mini museum there too, it's goal was to get you to the big green giant museum downtown. I however could not convince Calvin or our daughter to give it a go.
We decided to use the DQ, which was in walking distance of the green guy for a bathroom pit stop, then decided to just grab burgers there too. While we waited for Calvin to come back with our food the kids played monker (Michael's word for monster). Uncle Kevin is always the monker.Michael trying to scare the monker.

Dog pile, dog pile!
Oh no, the monker is getting away.
Get him down again, come on Michael help me out here.

Run KaiKai, run. The monker is coming.
Oh KaiKai, it's OK little buddy, sissy has you!Time out. Grandpa Cow is back with the food.





After lunch I took the kids back up for one more photo, suddenly Isa announces I gotta poop. What do ya think, does she look like she needs to poop?

No comments: