Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trying for a Group Photo

While in WA I wanted to get a group photo of all the grand kids.
Now I truly believe if my daughter (won't name anyone) would have let me try a few more times it might have been successful, after all I felt we were getting close. Casey is finding something funny in this one and Kai is trying to get Peyt to laugh using his sissy's horse.



Isa needs to put her arm down, guess she has an itch on the back of her neck.

Well Michael, Casey and Isa thought this pose was fun, however Kai is unsure of it and Peyton definitely doesn't like it!



They all seem happy enough if they'd only all look at the camera.
Good picture of Peyt and Casey (if only he was looking at the camera) not bad of Isa either.

Random shot of them all playing, Not bad. I guess if I want a really good one I'll just have to get better at cutting cropping and pasting.










No comments: