Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Family Traditions

Many, many years ago my dad got me doing this. I was the only one of his children who would do it and he just loved it! I'm sorry the picture isn't that great but it's a picture of a picture. My dad tried to do this with Kym and Dan (his grandchildren) but they would have none of it. By the time his other grandchildren came along he'd been in an accident and was afraid to try it with them, because of limited use of an arm, he was worried they would get dropped.
So now on to another generation, Grandpa Georgie would have been so tickled to see this . . .Kai giving it a try with his mama. See no hands, his mama isn't as daring as my dad was, however he is continuing on the tradition!






Look at this boy, isn't he awesome?
Now if you look real close in some of the pictures you can see Kevin (he's the one with a coke cup) Isa was looking on too. So they got together and decided to give it a try. Mom had to step in and give a helping hand for safety reasons. They are giving it a real good try though.



They are not successful, but sure had fun trying.























No comments: