Thursday, November 13, 2008

When Kai's Hungry . . .


While I was in Bellingham, I watched Isa and Kai for Mark and Nicole for two days while they worked. Nicole was more than happy to save some driving time and get to leave for work a little later and be home a little earlier. As always she informed me of the kids schedule what to eat when and when they usually napped. That morning we walked to Morrie's to have hamburger's, Kai slept all the way, he slept while were there and all the way home, probably two hours straight. He had refuse the bottle before we left so I figured he would be real hungry when we arrived back home. He was starving!! I was NOT his mama and he wanted nothing to do with his bottle . . .
as you can see he looked happy enough, I just don't think it's good for anyone to go six hours without something, especially if you're only a baby!


Here are my attempts at the bottle, does he look thrilled?
He's not even trying, after all it's NOT his mama!



Another attempt he's still not real pleased.

Then miracles of miracle, his daddy called!! I asked him if I could feed Kai some oatmeal cereal, as I knew at this time they had only been feeding him a dinner time . . . and he said "sure why not"? So Mr. Man got some cereal. The first attempt he was so happy to see food coming he just about grabbed it out of my hands.After he had a couple mouthfuls he calmed down and ate like a little gentleman.Look what a little food in the tummy can do for one's mood.Then onto the floor for a little tummy time before the next nap.








No comments: