Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Day With Casey

Don't know what is going on with blogger but, I can't get my picture's the way I want them!


So here is my day with the Caseman. He pouted because I asked him not to do something, I don't even remember what now. He wrestled with Isa and Uncle Mark. He and Isa had a great time playing in the water during bath time (see Heather I did him a bath). He drew pictures with Isa, they also "made" some great pizza and coffee.





















Smart g'ma thought we'd try a game of Candy Land. Casey didn't do to bad, Isa however didn't get the concept and wanted to move to any yellow, red or blue square. It was fun for the whole four minutes that it lasted. Next trip they will be a little older and the game may go a little better.














Who couldn't resist grabbing a camera to document Casey knowing what a POOP looks like. It was fairly funny to hear him yelling Isa poop and Isa lifting up so he could see her poop. Oh, to be a pre-schooler again.
We also went out for dinner and dessert. Those pictures are somewhere in computer land. So if I ever find them they may be worthy of a post, or not.