Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

Happy birthday Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Now in honor of your birthday I'm going to name 4 things I love about YOU!



  • How serious you are, you're going to go far in life


  • your great hugs and kisses


  • the way you are always trying to please everyone


  • the way you say Ilove you granma

Now I'll name 4 things I thing needs a little improvment




  • You're so serious - - take a little time to stop and smell the roses! You don't need to know why they smell like that, just enjoy them.


  • You live much to far away from us!!!


  • You haven't been to visit in way too long.


  • It's awful hard to get those hugs and kisses over the phone.

We hope you have a GREAT birthday!


We love you,


Granma and Granpa Rutter


Uncle's Trevor and Kevin

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you Grandma Rutter.
I love you!!!

Michael