Thursday, February 14, 2008

99 LEFT ON THE CALENDAR 'TIL BABY K IS HERE

As of tomorrow, Nicole is in double digits for the amount of time until baby K's EDD!
To celebrate I thought I'd remind her of days gone bye.
We never actually got a pic of her while she was being the porcelain queen, but got her
these really funny presents for Christmas. At least Mark and I thought so.The shirt says it's not easy being queesy
The crown is an ornament I got and had Mark drill a little hole in
and write PORCELAIN QUEEN 2007 on.
Doesn't she look pleased?
any way the next 99 days should be a breeze.

2 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

The countdown is on! Puking may be gone, but now if I could only sleep...
It appears baby K is going to be just as active, if not moreso, than big sis.

Heather said...

I can't wait till he is here. Oh what fun it is going to be.