Sunday, March 16, 2014

Let's See if I Can Get Back on Track

WOW! I had good intentions in January, I guess they got lost along the way.  I plan to get back on track though!!  Think I'll start with our trip to Disneyland in February.  CAUTION, picture overload . . .
 This trip was very exciting for Kevin, as it was the first time some of his male friends went too.  Nick, Matt and Matt, Matt F. nephew also went so it was a lot of fun for everyone.



 Always have to make sure and do the Toy Story ride.





 Getting wet on the Raging Rapids!


 Time for some grub.


 And of course Kevin gets picked to dance with the show in Carsland!  Matt Tan also got chosen to show his moves to the crowd.




















 High fives for everyone, then she tells the boys to stay right there, they aren't finished yet!



No comments: