Friday, December 30, 2011

An Open Letter to Kevin's Sisters

Dear Nicole and Heather,
Seriously, are you two trying to give me more gray hair? I really don't need a lot of help in that department. Although Kevin LOVED his Christmas gift from his sister's, I think it will be the death of me (or should I say his Ipad?)! I've tried for a day and a half now to get the apps he choose onto his IPAD. First problem I had? The print is just so small on how to follow the directions. Problem number two, the code just wouldn't get it self accepted! Yes, I know, it was probably me putting the wrong code in, but the printing on that wasn't much bigger! Problem number three, getting it to sync. Now I have the gift card loaded to his account and three, yes, three new apps downloaded,if only I could get them onto his IPAD!!

My request to you, Nicole and Heather, next time you get him an Itunes gift card . . .
make sure he is at your house or you are here!!
Right now I'm looking for the book I bought about a year ago to help me with such problems. If only I could remember where I put it . . .
Love, MOM
PS Kevin really does love the thought of one day having more apps and songs and movies on his IPAD.

2 comments:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Why don't you just load the credit to his account and then buy directly on the ipad? Then download to your computer later? The ipad I have we just plug in and it syncs itself... unless it's a video, then you have to manually sync it (go to videos, click the video you want, and then move it to the ipad). I swear it isn't this hard!

lvsgma said...

really two days now
TWO!
i did allt he other ones on my own i just can't get this . . .