Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Party Day, Grace E.!!!

Well, Miss Grace E. you're two!! Leaving the baby years behind and becoming a toddler. I loved spending a solid (but short) week with you this summer and showing you Las Vegas for the first time (just don't forget to come back soon, there is still lot's to be seen)! We went over to Uncle Kevin's girlfriends house to go swimming and you loved it! We couldn't turn our backs on you or you'd be diving in.
Your grandpa fixed you dippy eggs for the very first time, you loved them!
You loved the dogs, and the dog loved you.


You loved your snuggle time with grandpa.
When we go to Disneyland you had so much fun with all your cousins! It was a lot of fun for me to watch all my grandchildren interact with each other and have so much fun.
You enjoyed hanging with Miss Sara.
And on your daddy's shoulder's.
All the cousins together for an attempt at a group shot . . .
The first ride you and mommy went on together. I had the pleasure of taking you on your first Disney ride which was the garbage dump spin around thing in Bugs Land. It was fun for me to see you refuse to go with your mom, because you wanted to stay with me and ide, ide, ide!
You also got to enjoy a couple of meals with the character's (because you were under three your were free). I must say for the most part you wanted nothing to do with them! The Fairy Godmother was OK I think because she wasn't really a character.
You sure didn't like this guy!
I think this is one of my favorite's! You and Isa, just enjoying the view.
Your fam. with the red M!
Hope you enjoy being two! Continue having fun, and being the sweet little toddler that I know you are going to be! We love you lot's!

No comments: