Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Priceless Artwork

Well, I've finally have some artwork and it's priceless, so don't even ask if you can purchase it from me! My grandkids gave me these for Christmas, and I've found a spot for them that I like, so up they went. They are just held there with a push tack (thanks Lisette for that idea) and soon will be put up more securely. Now why did I leave that big blank spot in the middle you may be wondering?? Well, I'm going to get a picture while we are in Disneyland of the whole group (maybe with the mouse himself) and it will go there. Perfect, huh?This is the view I get every time I come down the stairs. I no longer believe in taking time to stop and smell the roses, however I do believe in taking the time to stop and enjoy the paintings on my wall! Priceless, i'm telling you, absolutley priceless!