Monday, May 3, 2010

The Prince's

Kai after staying home with meemaw for the day as he wasn't feeling well. One thing my mom always told us when not feeling 100% was to go outside and walk around you might feel better. That is exactly what we did! I do believe he perked up a bit.Not real motivated to do much though.


Peyton is always up for a good time! We had a lot of fun with him at the park.
I love this picture. Not so much for the picture itself, but for the laugh it gives me remembering it. I had put him up in the tree thinking hey that'd be a cute picture. Peyton kept looking down I guess wondering how high up he was. I said hey Peyt look up so granma can get a picture of that cute little face . . . so he did!
Michael, our sweet serious Michael.
Casey, it's not often you get him sitting down, he's usually the blur you see after the shot was taken!
Michael with books. I love the way he loves books now that he is reading. Keep up the good work buddy.

1 comment:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Look at that cute boy with the long hair! He loves being outside, anytime!