Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grandma/Meemaw Goes Shopping

Sorry boys, the girls get it all this time. Your time will come this summer when you are spending many days with us, WOOHOO. This will probably be the last time for the girls too. I'm am not going into any more stores or looking at any more ads, it just cost me money. NO MORE SHOPPING, do you hear me?
Any way these were just too cute to pass up. I think if you click on the picture they will enlarge. This is going to look so cute on Isa. It's white as you can probably see, with flowers and a butterfly embroidered on the bottom and above one of the pockets on top. Yes, it has two cute little pocket on the too and a belt that ties. This is a very simple dress it just looks kind of old fashioned and I liked it so it had to be purchased for the little darlin'. They are both a size 2 but look a little big so I'm hoping she fits in them this summer and if not oh well.
Next up the yet to be named little cutie! the dress is so cute it has a little bee matching diaper cover, cute. Hopefully the red onsie will fit a Christmas time it says mommy's favorite present.

Then look at all these!!! The little yellow dress had a red polka dot diaper cover the little skirt is a mini skirt!!! The shirt that matches says mommy's little sunshine, the purple outfit says I'll always be daddy's little girl, the pants have pockets on the back with a little button (I'm sure she'll need these). Then the onesies that say Little Sister, mommy and I love to shop. Also a cute little pair of pink booties.
So both the girls should have an outfit or two, to choose from. Although I do know that Isa has never had a lack of clothes.
Hopefully the baby will have a name soon. I'd hate to have to keep referring to her as baby ?!




3 comments:

Heather said...

looks like a good shopping trip. I will hopefully be heading to the outlets sometime this month with a friend. I have been window shopping children's place and they have an adorable polka dot dress (in green, blue or pink). Cindy got a cute little white dress with classic pooh on the one corner. Back to my sickies

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Cute, cute, cute!
Isa has a summer dress from the same line as baby ? bumble bee dress- but it is a ladybug. Isa's is a size 18 month, but think it will fit all summer, so maybe she and baby ? can get pictures taken together in matching dresses?!

lvsgma said...

isn't it a little weird putting baby ? like the baby is a question and we are not sure if it's really in there or not