Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SCORE!!!!

Another fantastic find at the Disney Store and Children's Place. So here are the sandal's Miss Isa will be getting for her 3rd birthday! Wow, can't believe you're going to be three already little miss. I thought some purple nail polish for the tootsies would be cute with these and maybe some light blue, that would go with both pairs. She's one stylin' little girl!!Now on to the Disney Store. This is not that great of a pic but, the one with Mickey's hand is for me (love my Mickey). The smaller plaid one is for Peyt, for his birthday, the Snow White one is for the kids to send little notes to people while in WDW, and the plastic container has figures for Kevin, probably for Christmas.
Here is a close up of Peyt's shirt as you can see he'll also be a stylin' in Buzz wear! Again for little miss, a Snow White dress, and a very cute Minnie Playhouse Disney outfit, let's hope it fits. There's a glare to the plastic of the doll but, it's a Cinderella Barbie type doll that Isa will be receiving for Christmas.

Any way I think I'll stay away from the Disney Store for a while as every time I go I seem to spend, spend, spend.



1 comment:

Isa and Kai's mama said...

Isa will be SO excited about those shoes- especially the CAKE SHOES! That minnie outfit looks awful small, but I guess Isa is quite small herself. We'll have to see on that one.