Monday, July 14, 2008

Are They There Yet????

Well, seems Nicole, will never have an uneventful trip again. We arrived at the airport early, we thought we'd eat lunch there so the little one (Isa) would be happy and content on the plane. We arrive at the ticketing counter, Nicole walks up and says she's going to Bellingham, the ticketing agent says well your flight isn't leaving until 5:20, Nicole replies don't tell me that I'll cry!! Ticketing agent replies well that's the time it will be leaving . . . Nicole starts crying. I on the other hand am trying to decide if I should grab my camera and take a picture or shove one of Kai's paci's in her mouth, I decide to do neither. The agent offers her vouchers for food which seems to perk her up some then calls to see for sure how late the plane will be . . . oh, it will be in at 2:10 YEAH! So off to security we go, I'll let Nicole tell you that story as I have pictures to get too!!!!
What to do while in an airport waiting eat!!
Isa enjoyed the french fries we got with the vouchers, Hamburgers also.Then it was time for a little cat nap.Then meemaw took Isa to look around the airport, first we played on the rabbit,
then the scorpion

sitting on his tail,
then we climbed up the snake,
then the lizard. This was her favorite b/c it was like a rock wall and made the climbing much easier.
Then we rode the moving sidewalk and several escalators.


More of Kai.


Saying good-bye. Meemaw is already missing you Isa, hurry back OK? Oh, bonus of the day, we got lunch compliments of the airline:0)



No comments: