Monday, April 28, 2008

Back Home and Happy #2 ISA

Well, I arrived home to a very happy Kevin, a tail wagging and licking Leroy, a snarling black baby and a very happy little kitty, who still has not left my side!
Little miss had a 2nd birthday while I was in WA, I got to spend her party with her, but didn't get to wish her a happy birthday here and remind her how much she is loved by all!!
So now that I'm at my computer in honor of your second birthday here are two things your granma loves most about you~ ~
you give great hugs and kisses (when mama isn't around)
you are a very happy, energetic little girl.
two things that need some improvement (in g'ma's mind anyways)
you need to live closer as I know you'd love our climate much more that the one you are in
now.
you need to admit you prefer your g'ma over your mama. Now, you and I know that it is so you can let mama know now, ohey?Next time I'll pick out a better picture.

No comments: